TRH-G-Ymoke alarm, fire smoke sensor
The infrared beam of the infrared emission tube is scattered by the soot particles, and the intensity of the scattered light is proportional to the concentration of the smoke. Therefore, the intensity of the infrared beam received by the photosensitive tube changes, is converted into a point signal, and finally converted into an alarm signal. The alarm sensor is mainly implemented by an optical labyrinth. The labyrinth has a set of infrared emission and receiving photocells with an angle of 135 degrees. When there is no smoke in the environment, the receiving tube can not receive the infrared light emitted by the infrared transmitting tube, and the subsequent sampling circuit has no electrical signal change; when there is smoke in the environment, the smoke particles enter the labyrinth to scatter the infrared light emitted by the transmitting tube. The intensity of the scattered infrared light has a certain linear relationship with the smoke concentration. The subsequent sampling circuit changes. The main control chip built in the alarm determines the change amount to confirm whether a fire alarm occurs. Once the fire alarm is confirmed, the alarm device generates a fire alarm signal and the fire indication. The light (red) lights up and the buzzer alarm is activated.
1. Power: 9V alkaline or carbon battery.
2. Working current: The quiescent current is less than 10 UA, and the working current is between 20-25 UA.
3. Smoke sensitivity: in line with UL's No. 217 standard.
4. Working temperature: 40oF-120oF (-4°C-50°C).
5. Gas interface temperature: 10% - 90%.
6. Buzzer sound level: 85 decibels at 10 feet.
7. Battery life: about 1 year
- Lateral air pressure fan, axial blower, diffuser blower
- TRH-L-D Electromagnetic flow calculation instrument, water flow capacity calculation instrument, liquid pipeline flow calculation instrument, electromagnetic working flow sensor
- TRH-P-201 compact pressure sensor / transmitter
- Water pump, oil pump, positive displacement pump, power pump Honghua Technology